Saturday 10 March 2007

Virgin Media (used to be NTL)

Things are not looking impressive for Virgin Media, the new owner of NTL. I did not receive a reply so I sent them another email:
______________________
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have sent an email but I have yet to receive a reply.

The email I sent concerned the price discrepancy between the cable 25 pound service compared to the non-cable service. I don't see how you can justify the difference in price. Since I can receive both services, I am interested in switching to your non-cable service. Although I would be interested in a more competitive price for the existing service.

Another thing I thought you may be interested in is the problem I had with NTL. If you do not want to repeat the same mistake, please contact me.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Julian Hartley
___________________________

1 comment:

Julian Hartley said...

Still waiting and it is about 15 days. I have received a confirmation email so they cannot say that they have not received it.