Saturday 10 March 2007

Ssangyong cars

I wrote an email to Ssangyong cars:
__________________________
I reside in the UK and have come across one of your adverts in the Daily Telegraph (back page 28th Feb 2007) and became puzzled with a problem. Why is there a large price at the top and an asterisk directing you to the bottom indicating that the car shown is only slightly more expensive? Why not advertise the fact that the model shown is in fact only a bit more. The customer has to look twice to determine how much this model costs. Usually this is the case if there is a huge price discrepancy. But in the case I saw, there is hardly any difference.

Intrigued, I took a look at your UK website and found even more errors. Why are the prices not the same as the one in the paper advert? Customers lose confidence in you. Why do you keep offers that are obviously expired still on the website?

Even your global website has problems at least for the English version. If you are interested in me giving advice on your English websites from a customer perspective, please do not hesitate to contact me.
_________________________

It is remarkable that companies neglect to reply to emails. Are they not worried about their reputation? If they are treating a person that is trying to help in this manner, I have doubts about how well they can treat their customers.

1 comment:

Julian Hartley said...

Received a reply on 14th March. I don't know why it took them so long to reply.