Saturday 10 March 2007

Canon UK

Dear Sir or Madam,
I noticed one of your adverts in the newspaper and I wondered why it did not show off your product very well. I would be grateful if you have an email address I can use to mention this matter to the appropriate person.

Looking at the website, I feel that there can be significant improvements that can be made. For instance, there are too many words to read. If you are interested in further advice from a general customer perspective, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Although I have worked on Levi adverts where the image is very important, my background in physics keeps me alert on the functionality of the website.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Julian Hartley

1 comment:

Julian Hartley said...

I would have expected a reply by now since Canon is a well known name.