Friday 23 February 2007

Cheese stick packaging problem

I feed my daughter these small sticks of cheese individually packaged. My criticism is about opening the packaging. Why can they not design it so that no cheese will be left on the packaging? I tear it from the designated place and it leaves an awkward hole. Awkward because as I push the cheese out, the edges of the cheese scrape against the packaging taking bits of cheese with it. If they really want people to have all the cheese, they should design the packaging better. The impression I get is that the manufacturer is not bothered about their cheese being wasted? Surely they should be delivering a message that their cheese is so good that they do not want anything wasted. Too many things seem to lack passion these days.

No comments: